Will someone ever learn to close her mouth..no really!


   Perusing some old photos the other day, it occurred to me that for some reason, my mouth is seldom closed. I don't plan on taking pictures with my mouth open, it just seems that it happens a lot. Perhaps it is because I have such important stuff to say. Yea, that's it, I'm sure. I know the family would agree with me, I am a veritable fountain of fun facts and humorous  stories. Take these following photos for example..
Here is an attempt at a lovely mother/daughter photo
Brogan saying "Will you keep your mouth shut and smile!"
Me really trying hard...Brogan realizing there is no hope..
College room mate reunion...everyone looks great..well..almost everyone..
Even cleaning the chicken pen my mouth is open..

SEE!
Oh yes! Much better!








                        
Right Cliffy????
      WAIT! I have done it! I have found a couple pictures where my mouth is closed! It is a miracle! Not sure they are any better however..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Housewives of Bridgton Maine

Granny Nightgowns..NOT just for sleeping.

The Blessing