Why blogging is SO HARD..by Carmen Horton



     How can blogging be hard, people might wonder.. You just sit down and type out whatever you want to say, right? Well, in theory, that is how it works. But then, real life happens, and you look and whoa! It has been months (and months) since you last wrote on your blog. So, you say I AM GOING TO DO BETTER...And you do...for a month or two. Suddenly, spring has turned to fall..or in my particular case, WINTER, and here you are playing catch up and trying to come up with good excuses as to why you haven't written. Oh...I've got excuses..AND PLENTY OF THEM. Here they are, in no particular order.
Milly thinking up excuses for Granny

    My biggest excuse for not having time to write..it MIGHT have to be my little friend Amelia aka Chummy Chumpkin. Last time I wrote she wasn't fond of Granny and her jokes, but now, she has come around to granny's way of thinking. We get to spend time together on most days and have lots of fun. See action shots below.


     What else?? Oh yes. Cooking. This farm doesn't run without food and it is my job to cook us up tasty vittles. Time consuming for sure. That and laundry and it is a miracle I find time to take a shower.
Mole-asses cookies
Chicken enchiladas..OLE!

     Next excuse...Would have to be Facebook and having to update my status. I know most people don't care what I'm doing or eating or wearing...BUT! There are those that do..and it is my job to keep the world informed. Oh..and my underwear today are pink..btw. Meant to post that earlier. ANYWHO...I digress.

     Well in keeping with the Facebook status updates..there is my need to post my selfies. I have a never ending supply because frankly...they are just so good. Someone should tell Kim K to drop me a note..I will fill her in on how to take a good selfie. She needs help. Seriously.

      Oh yeah! A major time sucker...animals. I am so busy everyday with these critters it is amazing I get a chance to even take a selfie. Dogs in..dogs out. Molly wants to be fed..Molly wants to be held. Molly wants a belly rub. Spoiled rotten. And makes it impossible to blog. Plus..there are the 4 cats. Of course they think they need food..attention..litterbox changing. Needy little beasts.
Molly and Annalee..aww cozy
Wants to come in..
Wants to go out...
Wants to come in...

      Plus..hair-do appointments. I mean..I have two a year..sucks up SO much time. Oh..and grocery shopping. Wow. Always running in the store for one or two things. Well..I don't run actually. Well, really I send Cliff...BUT I have to make the lists. Hours and hours I swear.

     Then of course..one must sleep/ Or try to, as is the case here. Dogs pushing on you..dogs snoring..too hot..too cold. Still..I do spend hours trying to do that task. Just don't manage to accomplish it very often. Or very well. However..I give it my best shot and try to be in bed no later then ..7. I know. Sad. But..that is another reason I cant blog. Need beauty sleep. Thank God its working.
no room at the Inn
Me and my teddie peke...

      Well...now you have a better understanding of why it is SO HARD to blog. This is now the point where I swear I will DO BETTER..WRITE OFTEN..BLAH  BLAH. See ya in April. :D

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Housewives of Bridgton Maine

Granny Nightgowns..NOT just for sleeping.

The Blessing