Testing, ONE TWO THREE...

Hello from Homeland Farm. After much debate and some very crazy ideas, I decided to name my blog "Life at Homeland Farm". I did enjoy the suggestions I received from everyone on Facebook, but decided to go with the simple. ( Not that MAINE MAMMA FARMA didn't apply, mind you..and the MENOPAUSAL MAINER suggestions were indeed correct), but I thought short and sweet would apply too, as I am indeed, short and sweet!

So, here we are on the very first post to LIFE AT HOMELAND FARM. I suspect a lot of people that read this will be friends and relatives and you all are probably familiar with me and my family and life. Should anyone be reading this, and not know us, you soon will. I am part of the "lay it all out there" crowd, so you will be hearing stories and seeing pictures from the farm- the good, bad and the ugly (the latter of which might show me rounding up horses in my granny night gown or calling crows for breakfast, also in my nightgown. (or blogging in my nightgown, as I am right now! ) Well, it may not be ugly, but it ain't real purty!

So, for now, I am going to try and see if I can get this to actually post to the blog, and find out if anyone can even read it, before I write any more. I wish I could say I am wicked computer savvy, but I'm not, so this oughta be good! Have a great day and I will write more later ( should I ever find my way back to this site again!) Carmen

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Real Housewives of Bridgton Maine

Granny Nightgowns..NOT just for sleeping.

The Blessing