The Year in Review

Cliffy and his new pal Molly Magoo

    Once again, it is December 31st. Once again, I say "where did the last year go?" My grandmother always said, the older you get, the faster time goes, and she was certainly right. I can not believe it is almost 2014.
     So, I will do one last blog for the year, and will make it a recap of the fun and frivolity that happened here at Homeland Farm in the last 12 months!
Ferg the pot belly pig came to live with us

Goat on the glider, ei ei ooooo
Doober dog on the well
Stewbeef roasting on an open fire..
Cowboy Cliffy rides again
skinny alpacas came to us from an auction
a wild chupacabra came to live with us in the spring
Speaking of spring, strawberry season was divine..
we were very busy all year..making jam by the case
hay by the ton
warmed baby pigs by the dozen..
paraded down Main Street..no really!
took care of baby bunnies
painted corral fences
fixed soggy corrals
fed good old Mabel and all her friends
fed fat pigs marshmallows.. and then it was fall...and time for..
walking your Belgian
and sunning your pig on the lawn..
and turning your goats loose..
and having a late fall ride before..
winter and snow again..blanket time again! So! Happy New Year to one and all and I hope 2014 is a spectacular year for us all! My resolution..write in my blog more often! Here's hoping I make good on that..for at least a month! :D














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Housewives of Bridgton Maine

Granny Nightgowns..NOT just for sleeping.

The Blessing