Up close and (too) personal

We were in desperate need of a good fire starter, and I am nothing if not a women's liberation gal!
   Just was looking for a specific photo in my albums, and I didn't find it. What I did find, however, were many photos that should never have seen the light of day. SO..why not bust them out. It's hump day..a day in need of a laugh to make it through the rest of the week. Have fun!
Exhibit A..
I swear, a neck like that should only be seen on a football player..oh, and what is with that blonde 'fro?
Exhibit B..
Who looks the most pathetic? A toss up..

Exhibit C..
Never mind the moustache...there are more whiskers on that chin then on the goats in the barn! MAAAAA!!!

Exhibit D..

Even the horses run when they see me coming(esp while wearing a granny)..AND








Exhibit E...
Carrot Top? Is that you?

So..another day ends at Homeland Farm, where self esteem goes to die.Tune in next week to see what sad looking creature will appear on my blog!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Housewives of Bridgton Maine

The Blessing

Granny Nightgowns..NOT just for sleeping.