Doing the HOMELAND SHAKE

       In case you haven't heard of it, the "Harlem Shake" is a dance craze floating around on the internet where costume wearing people boogie around like they have lost their minds. Which is why I knew we Homeland Farm folks had to try our hand at making a video ourselves.
       In the video, one person starts dancing while the others surrounding them act normal and go about their business, until they all join in and dance together. Naturally, I opted to be the one that starts the madness, and of course, since my "granny night gown" blog is so popular on here, that is what I decided to wear. I really bust a move, so be prepared. Just think what I could have done, if it weren't for my bad ankle!
        So, without further ado, watch the video and ENJOY! (or not.............)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Housewives of Bridgton Maine

Granny Nightgowns..NOT just for sleeping.

The Blessing