Homeland Farm

Homeland Farm

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Doing the HOMELAND SHAKE

       In case you haven't heard of it, the "Harlem Shake" is a dance craze floating around on the internet where costume wearing people boogie around like they have lost their minds. Which is why I knew we Homeland Farm folks had to try our hand at making a video ourselves.
       In the video, one person starts dancing while the others surrounding them act normal and go about their business, until they all join in and dance together. Naturally, I opted to be the one that starts the madness, and of course, since my "granny night gown" blog is so popular on here, that is what I decided to wear. I really bust a move, so be prepared. Just think what I could have done, if it weren't for my bad ankle!
        So, without further ado, watch the video and ENJOY! (or not.............)

No comments:

Post a Comment