Spring Glorious Spring

  Time for a new poem. I know you are scared, and you should be. Here we go...

              Spring on the Farm

   Spring is near,
   and makes me cheer,
   and I am not a hog.

   If I were a hog,
   I know I would log,
   many hours in a mud hole.

   If I were a horse,
   I'd need to be brushed,
   spring means shedding, and shedding and shedding of
   course. 


   If I were a calf,or maybe a
   cow,
   my cud I would chew,
   along side the sow.



    

    If I were a goat,
    I'd go here and there,
    and shoulder, nary a care.









   If I were a boar,
   I know I would snore,
   sleeping the day away.












 
     If I were a donkey,
    I'd hang out and eat,
    and be happy I'm full
     to the gills.
   







  But I am a human,
  with much work to do,
  these animals not only eat,
   but make lots of poo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Housewives of Bridgton Maine

Granny Nightgowns..NOT just for sleeping.

The Blessing